Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful: Seth

Posted by Picasa

Normally November is the time when Foxy by Nature blogs about the things in life for which she is thankful. However, considering she is neck-deep in her first semester of grad school at Sarah Lawrence I am not sure if she will do those posts this year. So I have decided to steal the idea.

I am truly thankful for my husband, Seth. It was serendipity that we met (at BWI airport); a happy surprise that we got along so well; and I big shock when I realized you were the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I remember having a conversation with the aforementioned Foxy and she whispered to me, "Do you think he's The One?" I never thought someone would say that phrase to me, but she did and I happily giggled back, "Yes!" My life has been a fantastic adventure ever since and I couldn't imagine spending the expat life with anyone else. Kisses to you, handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment